BodyBanking® Case Study
What is BodyBanking®?
BodyBanking® is a plastic surgery procedure developed by Dr. Douglas Steinbrech which allows the transfer of fat from one part of the body to the other. Using patient’s own body fat, Dr. Steinbrech is able to use fat injections to transfer and remove fat from unwanted parts and inject it in the desired areas of the body to sculpt out the perfect physique.
Body fat makes for an outstanding tissue filler material that involves the transfer of fat from one area of the body to another. Fat injections in Los Angeles can be used to fill and shape areas of the face and body for male patients. Fat injection is not permanent, and therefore requires maintenance, which is discussed with your doctor during your consultation.
View Body Banking Gallery
How It Works
The donor area and the treatment area are first injected with a local anesthetic. Fluids are then injected into the donor site to enable fat collection. Once the fat is injected, it is then placed in a syringe and processed to be cleaned. Finally, the fat is injected into the desired area. The amount of fat injected into the body must be greater than the amount needed, (as fat is absorbed into the body) extra fat cells allow for the right amount of volume for your desired final result.
The Benefits of BodyBanking®:
- Body fat is a natural filler
- Time of procedure is an average 1 hour
- Injections may last anywhere from a few months to permanently
- There is little to no downtime or disruption in daily routine
- Any discomfort is minimal
- Because fat is from the patient’s own body, no pre-testing is required and the fat cannot be rejected
- A good alternative if the patient is allergic to bovine collagen.
- Cost-effective if combined with another procedure like lipoplasty (liposuction)
What to Consider
- The permanence of results vary for each individual
- Side effects of minor swelling and/or bruising may occur; however, they typically subside after 2 days
For more information about male BodyBanking® in Los Angeles, please call 310-570-2402 or contact Dr. Steinbrech’s office to set up your no-obligation consultation today.
How To Redefine Dadbods In Los Angeles, Male Gluteal Implants Before And After Images In Los Angeles, Male Forearm Implants In Los Angeles, Chin And Jawline Augmentation Procedure, Insurance For Facelift In California, Male Plastic Surgery Treatment Cost