Male Fat Injections (Body) in Los Angeles
Body fat makes for an outstanding tissue filler material. Male fat injections in Los Angeles involves the transfer of fat from one area of the body to another. Fat injections can be used to fill and shape areas of the face and body for male patients. Fat injection is not permanent, and therefore requires maintenance, which is discussed with your doctor during your consultation.
How It Works
The donor area and the treatment area are first injected with local anesthetic. Fluids are then injected into the donor site to enable fat collection. Once the fat is injected, it is then placed in a syringe and processed to be cleaned. Finally the fat is injected into the desired area. The amount of fat injected into the body must be greater than the amount needed, (as fat is absorbed into the body) extra fat cells allow for the right amount of volume for your desired final result.
The Benefits of Male Fat Injections:
- Body fat is a natural filler
- Time of procedure is an average 1 hour
- Injections may last anywhere from a few months to permanently
- There is little to no downtime or disruption in daily routine
- Any discomfort is minimal
- Because fat is from the patient’s own body, no pre-testing is required and the fat cannot be rejected
- Good alternative if the patient is allergic to bovine collagen.
- Cost effective if combined with another procedure like lipoplasty (liposuction)
What to Consider
- Permanence of results vary for each individual
- Side effects of minor swelling and/or bruising may occur; however they typically subside after 2 days
For more information about fat injections for men in Los Angeles, please visit Dr. Steinbrech’s clinic to set up your no-obligation consultation today.