miraDry helps treat axillary hyperhidrosis or excessive underarm sweating and is now available in more than 50 countries worldwide.
You no longer have to bothered by underarm sweat. Become free from free from underarm sweat.
miraDry is cleared by FDA in 2015 to permanently eliminate underarm hair of all colors as well as odor glands, making it the first FDA-cleared device available to halt unwanted underarm sweat and hair growth while also eliminating odor-producing glands.
Benefits of Miradry:
- Feeling confident that your favorite silk blouse won’t show wet marks, giving away that you might be anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm on that special date.
- Knowing that your trademark black dress will stay clean and free of chalky white antiperspirant marks.
- Being confident standing in front of the big boss—ready to present your breakthrough idea knowing your shirt won’t show wet marks when you take off your suit jacket.
- Feeling carefree enough to head out with the team after work knowing you won’t look or smell like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Taking the bothersome issues that come from underarm sweat out of your daily life, leaving you clean, confident, and carefree.
Is there any downtime after a miraDry procedure?
miraDry is an office-based procedure performed in the comfort of Dr. Steinbrech’s office. Patients can resume most normal daily activities right away. Vigorous exercise should not be performed for the first 24-48 hours, as most individuals experience slight tenderness and swelling for 1-2 days after this safe procedure.
How long does it take before results are seen?
miraDry patients see results immediately after the procedure.
How many miraDry treatments will I need?
While it varies from patient to patient, most will only need one to two rounds of treatment to permanently get rid of the sweating and odor from the underarms.